As the Governor’s office is issuing more guidance to relax restrictions around healthcare facilities, all of us at Robinson Dentistry are proud to start reopening our practice with enhanced measures to protect your health and the health of those around you.
Although we are in the beginning and very promising stages of re-opening our practice, we do want to reiterate that our staff will continue to strictly follow all governmental directives and take extra precautions to help keep both our patients and staff safe.
Government safety precautions include:
- All employees and patients are required to wear masks at all times. This is a preventative measure and is not indicative of anyone having or carrying the virus. Also, all staff members will be wearing CDC recommended PPE specific to their job duties during all patient appointments, including risk level exposure masks, face shields, head covers, disposable gowns, and gloves.
- Appointments are limited to the patient only; unless assistance is required or patient is a minor. At that time 1 additional visitor is accepted.
- Frequent sanitation according to CDC protocol of common areas including reception and exam rooms and we will have hand sanitizer available for your use when in our office.
- Advanced patient screenings including verbal questionnaire and temperature reading for any patient who requires an in-office visit and/or surgical procedure.
- Alternative reception room processes are in place at Robinson Dentistry. These new processes may include, but are not limited to: Patients waiting in the car, patient immediately placed in the exam room after check-in and additional creative ways to ensure we respect social distancing restrictions and removal of all magazines and common items touched by multiple patients.
Please also make sure you are monitoring your health for flu-like symptoms. If you are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath, please call to reschedule your appointment.
We are so grateful to once again be able to provide in-person care to our well-deserving patients, and we can’t wait to see you.
To schedule your appointment, please call (214) 321-6441 during our normal office hours or click here to schedule your appointment online. Thank you for your patience with us as we move forward together during these uncertain times. We will continue to communicate with you as more updates become available.
Dr. Dena T. Robinson, Dr. Audrey Miles
& the Robinson Dentistry Team